Tampa Residential Heating Repair & Services
Serving the Tampa area for more than 20 years!
We care about your comfort! On cold winter days, it’s critical that you stay warm in your home. Sunstate Mechanical Contractors, Inc. can make sure your heating or furnace system is reaching or maintaining the temperature you need. We will respond promptly and our experienced technicians will quickly get your system up and running properly.
Heating Repair & Services
- Furnace Repair, Service, Replacement, and Installation
- Heater Repair, Service, Replacement, and Installation
- Maintenance on your Furnace or Heater
- Heat Strip Package Replacement
- Heat Pump Indoor Coils, Condenser Section, and Compressor Replacement
- Gas Valve Repairs
- Condensing Furnace Repairs or Replacement
- Combustion Blower Replacements
- Flue Pipe Repairs or Replacement
- Programmable Thermostat Installation
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Electrostatic Air Filters
- Filter Replacement
At Sunstate Mechanical Contractors, Inc. we work quickly to diagnose the problem and get your heater or furnace functioning at its optimum efficiency. Routine maintenance will keep your system running more efficiently, extend the life of the equipment, and help you avoid any major problems down the road. If are not sure whether or not it needs a repair, take a look at the questions below.
Here are some warning signs that your system may not be functioning properly:
- Is your heating or furnace system making a strange noise?
- Are you turning the thermostat higher and higher and not receiving the desired warmth from your heating or furnace system?
- Are some areas in your home warm while other areas are cold?
- Do you continually have to re-light your pilot light?
- Has it been more than two years since you have had a tune-up on your heating or furnace system?
- Do you smell any strange odors when your heating or furnace system ignites?
Repairs, Service & Installation
It’s time for you to be comfortable and improve your home’s overall energy efficiency.