Tampa, Florida summers are hot! They are even more unbearable when your commercial building’s air conditioning isn’t working properly. The heat not only takes a toll on you, it literally inhibits your business from any type of quality output. Office employees, warehouse workers, and anyone working in a commercial building do not want to continue working when they are uncomfortably hot. A properly running air conditioning system is critical to the health and well-being of your employees.
That’s why you need seasoned commercial air conditioning technicians servicing your system. Commercial air conditioning systems require a different level of expertise than residential cooling systems. Commercial air conditioners are larger and use heavier cooling loads than residential air conditioners. Equipment can be complicated and larger buildings typically have anywhere from single zone to multi-zone system options.
Preventative maintenance is key to the longevity of your system and avoiding problems before they arise. If your system simply needs maintenance, our professional technicians can provide a complete comprehensive tune-up to help keep it working at its most efficient level. We highly recommend regularly maintaining your system and offer a variety of Energy Savings Maintenance Programs for your convenience. We will visit your building twice a year and make sure your system is checked and tuned-up.
Our maintenance check-ups include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspection – We will inspect each component and clean your system’s coils, blower components, and condensate drain, lubricate and adjust your system and check all electrical components
- Check refrigerant levels – We will ensure refrigerant fluids are at the optimal levels so your system runs efficiently and don’t damage to the compressor
- Diagnostic check – This simple test ensures your system and thermostat are safe and functioning properly
- Inspect ductwork for leaks – These types of leaks cause conditioned air to escape and as a result, wasted energy and a warmer working environment
- System Issue Prevention – We look for issues that may be fixed early, before more costly repairs or system failure occurs.
If you haven’t had your air conditioning inspected in the past year, don’t wait any longer. Call Tampa’s trustworthy commercial air conditioning specialist. With more than 20 years of experience, Sunstate Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is your choice for expert service and honest advice.